Here is the main difference between Selenium and LeanFT
- Selenium is open source. LeanFT is licensed tool developed by HP
- Selenium can be used to automate only Web applications. LeanFT can be used to automate web as well as desktop applications
- Selenium uses the locators like XPATH, CSS. LeanFT uses properties and value pairs. But we can also use XPATH
- Selenium is better in cross browser testing than LeanFT
- Both are platform independent.
What do you think on above selenium topic. Please provide your inputs and comments. You can write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org